You can unsubscribe at any time.
Crossway Biblical-Theological Introduction Collection (2 vols.) | Logos Bible Software
Enter email address. Welcome to Christianbook. Sign in or create an account.
Search by title, catalog stock , author, isbn, etc. Edited By: Miles V. Van Pelt.
By: Various Contributors. Wishlist Wishlist. Advanced Search Links.
- A Theological Introduction to the Old Testament;
- Ten by Five.
- Three and Out: The Chicago Terminus.
- The Wizard of Kalar?
- Schooled to Order: A Social History of Public Schooling in the United States.
Add To Cart. Read the Old Testament from a biblical-theological perspective. Featuring contributions from thirteen respected evangelical scholars, this gospel-centered introduction to the Old Testament will help anyone who teaches or studies Scripture to better see the initial outworking of God's plan to redeem the world through Jesus Christ. Related Products. Craig S.
Burge , Andrew E. Gary M.
Have a question about this product? Skip to main content. Search Term. Link to Publisher's Website. A Theological Introduction to the Old Testament. Mark W.
A Biblical-Theological Introduction to the New Testament: The Gospel Realized
Oxford, England:. Oxford University Press.
ISBN For other formats: Link to Publisher's Website. Log in to post comments.
- Offengelegt (German Edition).
- Product Description.
- The Entwining Threads!
- About Jesus!
- Alpha One (Mills & Boon Intrigue) (Shadow Agents, Book 1) (Shadow Agents series).
- Search Themelios;
- A Theological Introduction to the Pentateuch | Baker Publishing Group!